Faithfully Serving The Shendoah Valley
- Criminal Defense
- Appellate Litigation
- Civil Litigation & Personal Injury
"I have a simple approach to practicing law. I believe that if I serve and treat my clients in the manner in which I would want to be treated, and if I pursue excellence in my work, my clients will be pleased with my representation and will recommend me to others who have need. I have received enough help in my life from people who cared about me to learn that the only difference between my clients and myself is that they may have more paperwork to prove that they have made mistakes. "
Justin grew up in Harrisonburg, Virginia, and attended Harrisonburg High School before graduating from Covenant College, obtaining his Master’s Degree from St. John’s College, and receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Richmond
School of Law. Justin spent his summers during law school studying law at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, working for the Supreme Court of Virginia, and prosecuting criminal cases in the Hanover County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.
Upon graduating from Law School, Justin had the privilege of clerking for Chief Justice Donald W. Lemons of the Virginia Supreme Court, where he received excellent training and preparation in the importance of serving clients in a professional manner through diligent, passionate, detail-oriented, advocacy, with thorough knowledge of the facts and law applicable to a client’s case. It was during his clerkship that Justin became convinced of the vital importance of clients, and particularly criminal defendants, receiving excellent counsel from people who genuinely cared about their future and well-being.
Justin returned to Harrisonburg in 2012, where he has since had the privilege of serving both business and individual clients facing a multitude of various legal issues, including a wide range of misdemeanor and felony criminal charges. His practice has grown along with Harrisonburg and James Madison University and he considers it one of the greatest privileges of his life to be able to serve the men and women in the Shenandoah Valley.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Law Review: University of Richmond Law Review, Articles Editor, 2009 – 2010
- St. John’s College, Annapolis, Maryland
- M.A. – 2004
- Harrisonburg High School
- Covenant College
- Virginia, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2016
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2010 to Present
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Wright v. Commonwealth, 789 S.E.2d 611, 2016, VA
- Vasquez v. Commonwealth, 781 S.E.2d 920, 2016, VA
- Order of the Coif
- Occasional Criminal Defendants & Civil Litigations, 2012 to Present
- The Law Offices of John C. Holloran, Attorney, 2012 to 2017
- Supreme Court of Virginia, Clerk, 2010 to 2012
- Hanover Commonwealth Attorney
- Supreme Court of Virginia, Chief Justice Donald W. Lemons, Clerk