Experienced Civil Litigation Representation When You Need It
Many people never need to file or defend a lawsuit in Virginia. But like insurance, you never can predict when you will suddenly be faced with a legal dispute. You could attempt to handle on your own, but you risk the chance of errors or mistakes that may wind up costing you more than if you had hired an attorney in the first place.
Corder Law, PLLC, can save you time and money and ensure that your case is timely and properly filed. I am attorney Justin Corder. I can discuss your issue, explain the law, outline your options and potential outcomes. This allows you to make a decision on how to proceed from a well-informed position. If you have a viable case, we will work with you to achieve your goals.
Experience In A Variety Of Civil Law Disputes
Our firm can represent you with a full range of civil litigation matters, including:
- Personal injury lawsuits, including car accidents, slip-and-fall, and premises liability
- Breach of contract and business disputes
- Will contests and trust litigation
- Employer liability defense
- Real estate conflicts, including boundary disputes
- Landlord-tenant matters, including warrant in debt lawsuits and unlawful detainer
Corder Law, PLLC, can help you resolve these issues in a cost-effective manner, through a negotiated resolution or in trial proceedings. I have practiced in courts throughout the Shenandoah Valley.